RAGE CARBINE LAR-15M
Rock River Arms, the leader in specialized Modern Sporting Rifles, has developed a 5.56mm semi-auto that advances the clean, trim look and performance of the monolithic-style upper receiver/handguard design but at a price point more in line with a conventional upper receiver and free-float handguard assembly.
The RRAGE Carbine builds on Rock River Arms’ new extruded flat top upper receiver. Made of 6061T aluminum, this receiver exhibits the clean lines and defined angles commonly associated with more expensive billet uppers while delivering comparable strength and precision dimensions.
Matched to the receiver is a similarly constructed 6061T aluminum free-float handguard that blends almost seamlessly with the upper to provide an elegant, unitized profile and balanced strength and rigidity across the optics platform. The CAR-length handguard boasts a full-length MS1913 top rail and features the popular M-LOK™ rail configuration for easy accessory adaptation. The M-LOK™ system along the side and bottom surfaces lets shooters run a clean handguard or add only the rail accessories needed to help maintain a sleek, snag-free signature.
Combined, the RRAGE upper receiver and handguard set a new standard in MSR design and performance.
Other key components of the RRAGE include a 16-inch chrome moly barrel, A2 flash suppressor, carbine-length gas system with a low-profile gas block, single-stage trigger, A2 grip, and the RRA six-position tactical carbine buttstock.
- CALIBER: 5.56MM NATO CHAMBER FOR 5.56MM AND .223 CALIBER
- LOWER RECEIVER: FORGED RRA LAR-15M
- UPPER RECEIVER: EXTRUDED ALUMINUM A4 WITH PORT DOOR/NO FORWARD ASSIST
- BARREL: 16-INCH CHROME MOLY
- MUZZLE: A2 FLASH HIDER / 1/2–28 THREAD
- GAS SYSTEM: CAR LENGTH, WITH LOW PROFILE GAS BLOCK
- TRIGGER: RRA SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER
- HANDGUARD: CAR-LENGTH FREE-FLOATED ALUMINUM WITH MS1913 TOP-RAIL, M-LOK™ COMPATIBLE
- BUTTSTOCK: RRA SIX-POSITION TACTICAL CAR STOCK
- PISTOL GRIP: A2 GRIP
- WEIGHT: 6.25 POUNDS
- LENGTH: 36 INCHES STOCK EXTENDED